Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Dish Wednesday & Clever Container Blogger Party


It’s time again for Let’s Dish Wednesday: This week I’m sharing with you yet another wonderful recipe from The Pioneer Woman, she’s my hero if you couldn’t tell J Guacamole is one of my favorite things and I had never made myself until I received this wonderful cookbook! I hope you enjoy it!

Grilled Corn Guacamole
 
Ingredients:
3 ears of sweet corn
6 avocados
1/3 cup finely diced onion
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 large tomato, diced
2 tablespoons diced fresh jalapeño
½ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
Juice of 1 lime
½ cup cilantro leaves
Tortilla chips, for serving
Directions:
Begin by grilling the ears of corn until the kernels start to turn golden brown
Let the corn cool slightly, then use a very sharp knife to shave the kernels off the cob.
Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits
Use a knife to cut each half into a dice…
Then use a spoon to scoop the pieces into a bowl
Now add the corn…
The onion, garlic, tomato and jalapeno,
And the salt, cumin, and lime juice.
Stir everything together until it’s all combined and harmonious…
Then stir in the cilantro at the end. Taste the guacamole to make sure the seasonings are right.
Serve this treat with tortilla chips.

Clever Container Blogger Party
Don’t forget about the Clever Container Blogger Party going on now through Saturday! Clever Container has made “Organizing Fun Again!” Grab a button and spread the word! 

 photo d4c501e8-ae10-458e-bdee-efc22c533ad8_zpsf9225ded.jpg

 
I love comments. Please leave one, I’d love to get to know you better!


Rachel


 

No comments:

Post a Comment