Thursday, March 14, 2013

Just A Few Things I've Been Working On

Have you ever had a list of projects you really wanted to get to, but they weren’t so important that you’d put off other things in order to get them completed? For example, for me I had a year’s worth of pictures I needed to either have printed or that were printed but needed to be put into photo albums. Since high school, I’ve always had my pictures organized and in photo albums, but this year I just let it get away from me. I thought I’d never get to these things because I always felt there was something else that should come first. Well a couple of weeks ago, I finally had the opportunity to complete some projects around the house and within my business. It’s such a great feeling to have them finished and I love that sense of accomplishment.
 
Here's my photo project:
 
 
I found these photo albums at Ross for $4 each. I bought three of them, and they all match-I love that!
 
 
I can't tell you how good it feels to have all my photos finally in albums!
 
 
The first project I actually completed was a Mixbook I made for my husband for our one year anniversary. Our anniversary was back in January, but if you've ever created a Mixbook you know it takes some time...and patience. I've never been a scrapbooker because I don't have the patience to sit there and try to be creative. Though it took some time, I'm so glad I did it. It portrays our first year together and I know it's going to be so much fun to look through years from now.
 
 
 
Another important project I completed was my Organizing with Rachel website. I have a completely new design and I love it! If you'd like to, you can check it out here.
 
Thanks for letting me share. And I'll be back next week for Marital Bliss Monday and Let's Dish Wednesday!
Have a great weekend, friends!
Rachel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment