Thursday, October 18, 2012

Combating Human Trafficking and How You Can Help


I recently read a story in Guideposts' October issue that I’d like to share with you. In fact this article is the cover story of the magazine and rightfully so. It depicts actress, Mira Sorvino, in her fight to end human trafficking across the world, and yes even here in the United States. It’s hard to believe that slavery still exists today, but unfortunately it is the harsh reality for hundreds of thousands of men, women and children.
I believe this article will shock you and move you to want to do your part in the fight to end human trafficking everywhere. Below I’ve added a link to not only the article, but also to 3 websites that I obtained from the article that will guide you in ways you can help in this tremendous cause. My husband and I have been discussing a way in which we can give more, I think we’ve found it.


How You Can Help



1 comment:

  1. Such a needed & worhy mission.And so like you to want to educate others about this.

    ReplyDelete