Monday, October 22, 2012

Healthy & Delicious Mini Pizzas

Here is my latest creation that I think you'll love! It's fun and so easy!! I hope you enjoy...


Ingredients:

Whole Grain Biscuits
Olive Oil
Garlic Pepper
Onion
Cherry Tomatoes
Olives
Green Bell Pepper
Mushrooms
Mozzarella Cheese

Steps:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare your veggies by chopping them to your liking (I like mine chopped into chunks).
 


2. Take the biscuits and place them on a cookie sheet. Flatten and spread them out so there is plenty of room to add your toppings.

3. Before adding the veggies, brush the top of the biscuits with a little Olive Oil and sprinkle with garlic pepper.
4. Add your veggie toppings and cheese
5. Place in the oven and cook approximately 10 minutes or until biscuits begin to brown and cheese has melted.

 6. Add any left over veggies to some Romain lettuce for a healthy side salad.

I hope you enjoy!!

3 comments:

  1. Those look amazing!! I should definitely try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!! I can't wait to try these. They look easy and healthy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete