Friday, November 2, 2012

22 Days of Giving Thanks: Day 2

Day 2:

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I never forget to thank God everyday for giving me Matt. 
 
 
There is no doubt in my mind that he was a gift from God, and we were made for each other. He is my encourager, my rock, my supporter, my help and my best friend. I really can’t imagine my life without him because he is my life.

 
I never thought I could love someone so much until the day I met him. We’ve only known each other a little over a year, but I feel like I’ve known him forever.
 
 
There is no one like him. I’m at complete peace when he’s by my side. Thank you, Lord for putting Matt in my life. I love you, Matthew!


2 comments:

  1. Matt sure is lucky to have you as his wife!! I couldn't have picked a better person for him, you two are perfect for each other.

    ReplyDelete