Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving: Days 20 thru 22


Happy Thanksgiving!! Oh my goodness I can’t believe it’s already here! I just love love this time of year. Right now I’m sitting at my wonderful brother and sister-in-laws’, having a cup of coffee, watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade with the smell of Thanksgiving dinner in the air. It’s absolutely perfect! But as I sit here, I do realize how thankful and blessed I truly am, and that is what’s amazing. Watching the parade reminds of the thousands of people still suffering the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy and for them, this Thanksgiving may not seem so perfect. As all of you enjoy this special day with your family, join me in keeping those less fortunate in your prayers. Pray the Lord comforts them, holds them and lefts them up. Pray they know He is there with them surrounding them in enormous peace. 
Cling to Jesus!
 
Now, here are Days 20 thru 22 of giving thanks. I’m so glad I took the time to do this little venture of taking each day and expressing what I am thankful for. It has made me realize how amazingly blessed my life is and has always been.  I’m not saying my life is perfect and free of flaws, that would not be the truth, but I have nothing to complain about. I want to wish everyone a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving Day…

Day 20:
Today I was able to finish organizing and decorating my sister’s house, along with finishing the baby’s room, and now we’re off to San Antonio to be with the in-laws! I’m so thankful that I was here to help my sister. She and her husband are so happy to now be settled in their new home; and now we have a few days to spend with my husband’s family. This has been a great trip!

Day 21:
Today we are in San Antonio with my husband’s brother and his wife. We haven’t seen them since June so today we’re getting to spend some much needed quality time with them. They are so much fun! We had a great time along with some great food.

Day 22:
Well it’s Thanksgiving Day and over the past weeks I have learned a lot about what I’m thankful for. So today I’m thankful I took the opportunity spend each day pondering on all I have to be thankful for. I’m so blessed.

 

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment